Your DIY Credit Repair and Finance Kit From Credit Signature Repair
We at Credit Signature Repair believe that Good Credit and Good Financial Habits are the only way to gain financial freedom. Credit gives you the Power to get the things you want and need and Good Financial Habits allow you to keep the things you get.
We have put together this Credit and Finance Kit to help you on your Journey towards better Credit and Finances. We hit on all 4 Key Elements of Financial Freedom in this kit- Budgeting, Savings, Credit, and Investing.
What’s Included and How To Use : ($199 Value)
- 52 Week Savings Worksheet – Let’s start Saving – Use this worksheet as a money savings guide
- Annual Credit Report Form – You can always get your Credit Report for Free- Just fill out this form and mail it in for copies of your Credit Report (Note: You will not receive credit score with your reports) – Please contact us if you want a Credit Report with Scores for a low fee.
- Budget Planner and Worksheet – Use this budget planner to look at items within your lifestyle that you can reduce or cut out to Save Money. Budgeting tells your money where to go.
- Dispute Letters for Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion – The letters are already formatted – Just fill in the highlighted areas – print them out and mail them – This will start the Credit Repair Process
- Collection Call Log / Collection Call Script / Collection Communication Log – During the Credit Repair Process – There are times that collection companies may call you – Keep track of these calls and send a Cease and Desist letter
- Cease and Desist Letter – It’s always best to limit the communication methods with collection companies- Best Practice: limit to mail only to keep a communication paper trail. We have provided you with a letter you can send to collection companies to do just that
- Credit Card Manager Worksheet – Credit/ Store Card Management is one of the most common reasons for drops in credit scores. Use the Credit Card Manager worksheet to keep on top of your credit cards- To get the highest credit score – Try to keep your balance in the 10% or lower category
- Goal Planner – Set your Investing Goals – Now that you are Budgeting and Saving – Invest a portion of your money into something that can grow your money
- And Much More is Included in Your Kit 🙂